˙ǝɔuǝʇuǝs sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝɯıʇ ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ pooƃ ɐ pǝʇsɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı
See what I did there?
Follow these steps and you could confuse people just like me.
It's actually pretty simple so if you think it's rocket science...
1. http://toolsgeek.com/upsidedown.php <Better click on that...
2. Type in whatever text you want like "ı ɐɯ ɐn ıdıoʇ"
3. Click "Make it Upside Down!"
4. It's upside down, that's awesome, but now you have to right click on it and click "Copy"
5. Go ahead and paste it wherever you want, maybe leave a comment down below.
(if you don't know how to copy and paste stuff....
..you better figure out.)