Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stereotype #1: Asian Drivers, No Survivors

Hilo fellow friends,

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I have been really busy with homework. You know, since I'm Asian and all that. Jokes aside, I want to discuss with you about serious Asian stereotypes. The title is self-explanatory. Asian drivers, no survivors. A friend of mine told me this rhyme and I thought I should share it with you. Ok, this may be true, but come on, give us a chance. They  say the worst drivers are old ladies, women, and of course, Asians, so the worst driver combined would be an old Asian lady driving. 

This is old news, but you are going to be INSPIRED... and amazed. Well about 3 years ago, a 68-year old South-Korean passed a drivers test!!!! I know what you're thinking, that's awesome, and surprising. Well, she passed the driver's test alright.. on the 950th try. I gotta say, we are bad drivers, but once we fail at something, we get motivated and DETERMINED to complete a goal. So remember, whenever you fail in life, SUCK IT UP and TRY HARDER. 

 
CHA SA-SOON, MY INSPIRATION


Asian Occasion (Posted by Luke)

No comments:

Post a Comment