Sometimes, we are always trying to find a shortcut to everyday life around the house, at work, school, ANYWHERE. Well, to help you, we are going to start ANOTHER new series called "Life Hacks and Facts." We will find interesting life "hacks" post them on here
1. In a hurry in the morning? Brush your teeth in the shower.
2. If you are lending someone a pen, keep the cap. No one accidentally keeps a pen without the cap.
3. Pump up the volume on your iPod and put it in a bowl. The concave shape amplifies the music.
4. Whenever you do a presentation, bring a bottle of water to the stage. Whenever you can't think of anything to say, drink some water and nobody will notice anything.
5. If you are talking to someone and if you want to know if they are interested in what you are talking about, cross your arms. If they fold/cross their arms, they are interested.
6. If you're at a fast food restaurant with FREE REFILLS, keep the cup after you have used it and leave it in your car. Unlimited refills for life.
(Lawson and Luke)
P.S. Please tell all your friends about us, we really need the support. THANKS!