Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Zombie

Herro everybody, I'm sure many of you know who I'm talking about. The "ZOMBIE!!!"

Who: Rudy Eugene and Ronald Poppo (hobo)
What: eats 75% of a man's face
When: Saturday, May 26th at around 2 pm
Where: Miami, Florida on a ramp along NE 13th st
Why: No one knows, maybe zombie apocalypse
How: Beats him up, straddles him and starts bitting his face

Rudy was bitting on Ronald's face for about 18 minutes until a police man saw what was happening. The policeman told Rudy to stop and back off but Rudy continued to bit/eat. He then shot Rudy with his handgun but that didn't do anything. He continued to shoot Rudy until he died. This is a really sad story. I looked up Ronald Poppo on google images and saw some pictures that were extremely disturbing. I'm not telling you to look this up and I'd rather you not (nightmares), but if your heart desires or you're just insanely curious, you can. There are many pictures of the guy but the real thing is red, blood. If you do end up checking it out, you won't understand the picture at first but if you go back to the picture of him before he was...then you'll understand and you're be SUPER-DUPER freaked out!

Love,
Asian Occasion

Posted by Lawson (I don't usually do this but Luke does and he does it because he doesn't want you guys to accidentally give me the credit so I'm not giving Luke the credit:)

Here's a link if you want to read more about this story: http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/20120531/347452_miami-cannibal-attacker-mom-girlfriend-eugene-rudy.htm
   

No comments:

Post a Comment