Monday, April 1, 2013

March Madness Kevin Ware

Hello all,



Remember Luke's post about the March Mardness and how it's suppose to be exciting and fun? Yeah, here is a part that is not so fun but disgustingly exciting. It is about a player on Louisville, Kevin Ware, who breaks his leg.



We are not talking about a little injury for wussies but it's more like bones coming out of skin and meat. I have to tell you, this is not the most amusing video to some of you, but to others that find this fascinating, you're strange so go find a psychiatrist. This is very, very, extremely disturbing. In a matter of fact, it is one of the most disturbing videos I've watched. Watch if you would like:


If you watched it, I hope you are ok. I apologize if you are not but it is not my fault your dumb butt didn't listen to me.


Love

Asian Occasion

OO
 U

No comments:

Post a Comment