Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi

If you are offended by me saying Merry Christmas!, then...change your religion. Hahaha, no, I'm kidding, I'm sure we all celebrate this day, whether as a tradition or a religious thing. If you just DON'T celebrate this day, then it is what it is.


Many of you may be like, "is Lawson crazy, It's not even Christmas yet, in Seattle." That is very true. I am not in Seattle, I am in London. I'm gonna tell you about the Christmas in London, even though I'm only 30 minutes into Christmas.

In America, you hear, "Happy holidays!" all the time. No one really says "Merry Christmas!" anymore. It is the exact opposite in London. No one says "Happy holidays" because it is not as diverse in London as to America. There are a lot of Indians though. We even went to an Indian restaurant for Christmas eve dinner. It sucked. I'm not use to it.

Something very similar to this: (don't know how to upload from phone)

Also, there are not many Christmas decorations. The buildings don't really hang lights, there are a few that do. Like Pickadilly Circus.

People don't wear Christmas/Santa hats.
Overall, there is not much Christmas spirit in London.


I'll be posting more about my trip. Stay tuned for more...
(I'm stealing wi-fi from the restaurant next door, the wi-fi in the hotel costs money so I have to be in the Lobby by the wall of the restaurant and the hotel to post things)

Love

Asian Occasion


Back to original

OO
 U

No comments:

Post a Comment