Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ain't nobody got time for that

Hi

If you read the last post from Luke, you may be aware that this month is Black History Month. To contribute to that, I'm going to talk about an awesome quote said by a Black female, "Ain't nobody got time for dat!" 

I'm sure you've already seen this picture everywhere from Facebook to Facebook to Facebook...


You may have seen maybe memes like these: 





I am not trying to disrespect this lady by any means, I totally respect what she's saying. In fact, she has taught me that "you just don't have all the time in the world. Not just you, but nobody"

To engrave this into your brain so that you can apply it in your life more, I would like to share a song with you: 




I hope you enjoyed this clip. Happy Black History Month!


Love 

Asian Occasion


OO
 U

No comments:

Post a Comment