Monday, June 11, 2012

PTS 1

Hello world,

I am going to start a PTS series, or what I call "Pictures to Share." This first picture is WHY COMMAS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.



The next two pictures are from my friend Nate, a Batman prodigy, minecraft lover and truely.. FUNNY guy! (Just know that if I say anything negative, he will beat me up)


Just kidding. I said that last time.

This first picture is to give honor and tribute to Batman, Nate's hero. As you can see, this guy can and will be the next Batman.

The last and final picture I will be showing you today is a tribute to me. Yes, me. This is a stereotypically Asian drawing of me. Oh yeah, I'm Filipino and I'm a Rice Farmer! Check out that drawing of the woven rice hat. Baws.



Sincerely,

Luke

2 comments:

  1. Before you say anything, I know Nate spelled "Filipino" wrong on the drawing. Don't make a big deal about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see how a comma would help.

    ReplyDelete