Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Current Events #2 A

Hi

Who here is excited for Windows 8? I'm not. I already have a mac and there is nothing, I repeat, nothing, that I dislike about it. I don't even know anything about Windows 8. I think I should do some research...


Ok, so I watched the first 3 minutes and 9 seconds of the video. It's fricken 21 minutes and 7 seconds, I need that 17 minutes and 58 seconds of my life to write up this post... :)
The most significant difference between Windows 8 and Windows 7 is the "start" menu. When you hit "start" on windows 7 or any previous generations of Windows, it only pops up a little window that takes up less than 1/4 of the screen. Now, it takes you to a whole other window that is filled with tiles. If you want to know more, watch the video. farwell

Love

Asian Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment