Sunday, October 14, 2012

Faster than the SPEED OF SOUND?

Hello all,

I am writing to inform you that a dare devil that goes by the name of Felix Baumgartner has just broken the record for the highest freefall and fastest freefall.

Holy shitzu mushmrooms, this guy has some massive won-ton balls inside of him. Am I right or am I right?

Imagine going higher than the elevation on an airplane in a capsule. Yes, that's right, Felix jumped from the STRATOSPHERE, not the troposphere, the STRATOSPHERE at 120,000 feet into the record-breaking moment of his life. From 24 miles up in the atmosphere, this ninger went over 800 miles per hour. Or more,  I'm not sure.

Yeah, don't worry, this guy was in a sort of a suit that looked like something an astronaut would wear. If you think I'm kind of making a big deal out of this,

I am. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW IT IS VERY INTERESTING. SERIOUSLY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tNn4sPqLnNI


Love,

Luke

(Election 2012 Vote Luke: For America)

No comments:

Post a Comment