Monday, January 7, 2013

Taking a Break



We all need a break sometimes, maybe after a big basketball game, hours of studying, or even eating your food too fast. (that rice, man.)



Or when you have too much meat and not enough rice? That's a real pain in the (insert)



Well, formulating ideas and writing about them in posts are exhausting too. With that being said, Lawson and I are going to be taking a 2 WEEK break from writing posts.



If you actually like our posts, I am very sorry and I hope you can find something productive to do over this 2 week course. On the other hand, if you honestly do not care, I am sorry as well, as you should seriously check out some of our more popular posts. (really good content)



I'll see you in 2 weeks. Maybe more.

Sincerely,

ASIAN OCCASION.

Luke and Lawson





No comments:

Post a Comment